The Blending Nibs

winkeyorbit

 I have created a piece of art, in the back of my mind, at the bottom of my thoughts, where two people look at each other, with eyes full of shine.

In a valley that smells of freshly blooming love and fireflies dancing on the rhythm of their heavy sighs. Stars twinkling and moon shimmering. On the bed of grass, in each other's arms, they dine.

Every word they speak, sounds like a melody. Their laughs echo in the air, enhancing the ambiance of the beautiful night.

Their eyes emitting blazing rays of affection. Affection that has crossed the line of mere attraction.

Getting drenched in the nectar of love, traveling in each other's souls, revealing their scars, finding their cures.

I have created a piece of art, not knowing, who is meant to join.

But in the back of my mind, 

I already named him "mine".


(❁´◡`❁)(❁´◡`❁)(❁´◡`❁)(❁´◡`❁)(❁´◡`❁)


Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post