Hotel Interview question and answers


About your self?

My name is _____ and I am from delhi,

I have done my schooling from _______,

As a person I'm quite confident in my approach towards my work and life, I'm a god fearing person and have great moral value and will never do anything unethical, dedication, confidence, optimist and moral value these are like four armours that help me to fight with the toughest time and race ahead of others, In a nutshell I'm a person who works confidentially, with a positive frame of mind and with full dedication for the betterment of my own-self as well as for the organization whichever I'm intended to be work for.


Why should I hire you?

As a fresher, I am interested in learning new things, and I learn things theoretically, but i'm waiting for an opportunity to implement them in a practical way, if you will hire me i will do my best.

or

Because I know this company will help me to enhance my skills and gain more knowlege in the industry, I'm an intern and I am looking for an experience, an experience where i can improve myself better for future. if you are going to give a chance to learn with you i will do my best, my sincerity and loyalty will be the sign of committing my self to this company.


Why do you want to became a chef?

To become a chef is not a job for me. to become a chef is pation for me,

when i was not in the industry, when i didn't join the hotel management college i always wanted to eat food and i always wanted to try different food, new kind of food, new kind of cousine and i was very very Dispirited to know the science behind the food such as why it is white in color or red in color, why it is hot or cold.

I had so many question which i always use to ask the hotel employees or restaurant wherever i eat, so then i feel, okey the food is a par of my life, lets take it as a profession. when there are so many successful chefs frm india why can't i become one of them.

what i belive that the culinary science is very very vast and very very huge, there are lot of things to explore, lot of things to experiment and there are lot of things to understand, why can't i became the part of this industry and understand the food production in detail, after understanding, i can impliment something of own, i can become a successful chef i coming years, why can't i being traind with some good quality chef and where i can enhance my skills and this is the region i want to become a chef.


Why do you want to join hotel industry?

sir from my early childhood, i am very fascinated about a five star hotel, that what's makes a five stare hotel so expensive or why every successful or rich people want to din-in or stay inside a five star hotel, and yeah what is batter then working for a five star hotel and actually witnessing it,

people used to tell me that this industry has full of challenges and hard work, but i never wanted to be a part of that rat race where i'll be doing same work every day, i wanted to explore new things, i wanted to meet new people, i want to get better salary and want batter then hospitality which gives all the opportunities.

What i personaly belive that by being with the best you become the best..




Can you work under pressure?

working under pressure is nothing but a challenge in my view, if we are open to learn new things it is easy to work under pressure, i always set new goals to my life and accet work with love, if we love the work we won't feel it as pressure.


what are your goals?

my goal is simple learn more, work more and give 100% always, never think any work is small just love your work and enjoy working.


What are your strengths and weakness?

strength:- I am adaptive in any environment and i am a person of positive attitude, hardworking, dedication.

weakness:- I am a person, who over thinks before doing any task because i want to do everything perfectly. I can't say no to the people because i belive in relationship. I ask too many question, when i ask to many question the people get irritated.


where do you see your self after five years?

After 5 years i want to see my self more groomed in terms of Professional and personal approach, I want to be more confident of what i am doing today, i want to have attain more knowledge of what i am carring today to groom more in this hotel industry, in a nutshell after 5 years i should not be regretting what i did in the last 5 years, i should be proud of my self, i should be happy with in my self.

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post