Untitled love



He way you smell 

is the same way depression

felt the first time I wore it. 


It is a cloaking type of warmth, 

a tender numbness, 

like hot chocolate in winter. 


It makes me tired, and completely relaxed,

And I no longer want to do anything. 


It isn’t laziness, 

I am simply just content in 

my silent and still existence. 


Arms are wrapped around me,

and my nose is buried into a neck. 

I take in a deep breath of a half-metaphor. 


I am not sad. I am happy. 

That’s the hardest part to admit. 

Depression is funny like that,

But so is love I guess. 

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post