Modern Dating


Modern dating isn't for me.

I'm not a one-night stand kind of girl. I'm not the kind of girl you send drunk texts or lonely calls to. I'm not fit for relationships or situationships that only last for less than three months.

I want romance. I want commitment. I want traditional courtships. I want the slow-burn, knowing touches and gazes. I want those short trips to 7/11 at 3 AM. I want that "Let me introduce you to my family and friends," kind of relationship. I want those tight hugs when break down at midnight. I want polaroids of us. I want those hangouts at the ice rink, coffee shops, or bookstores. I want picnics and road trips. I want to move in and get pets together. I want singing in the car, laughing our asses off, and cooking for each other on lazy weekends.

I don't want 'sometimes', I want forever. I don't want "This is hard, let's break up."; I want "Let's build our dreams together."

Call me high-maintenance, but I only want these things because I know I can reciprocate them. I ask for what I know I can give back as well.

I love you because I want you. I need you because I love you-simple as that.

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post