When i die, i want

 


"When I die,

I want your hands on my eyes:

I want the light and the wheat of your beloved hands to pass their freshness over me one more time to feel the smoothness that changed my destiny.


I want you to live while

I want for your ears to go on hearing the wind, I wait for you, asleep, and for you to go on walking the sand where we walked. for you to smell the sea that we loved together


I want for what I love

to go on living and as for you, I loved you and sang you flowery one,above everything, for that, go on flowering, so that my shadow passes through your hair, so that they know by this the reason for my song."


Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post