I AM KATANA

 



Beautiful. Sharp. Lethal.

Young and old have long admired

Seeing my silvery blade

Men and women bow and worship

As I danced to the death's music


Poetry of blood marred my beauty

And you continue to rejoice

I carry the cries of war

Like a trumpet; loud and painful


But this strength, beauty, and grace

They aren't mine alone

They reflect that of my wielder's;

A warrior's naked feelings


She's a gracious deity

Inhabiting the underworld

No prestige, no honor

But wears scars like badges


Many songs have been sung

In our every battle

Alongside her, I fought

Slayed her demons one by one


I've seen her rise and fall,

Only to rise again

Looking at her, I see myself

Been through pain; came out beautiful


I am Katana

Beautiful, sharp, lethal

And her, my 👸👑Queens

It's an honor to serve her.

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post