The Rings of The Trees



I'm a spectator of my own life- I watch as every scene of it unfolds as each comely part arises as every character introduces themselves, and give additional meaning to my story


I also witness how every climax happens-

the changing of seasons,

the switch of events-

how my life is like a rollercoaster ride,

or just a plain journey, at times


I see how every chapter ends, too- how every happy page

has this other side-

the saddest;

how every bright morning,

will sometimes conclude with the most obscured nights; from being on the spotlight down to being out of sight:

how people slowly fade,

I watch them, as they leave,

'though I don't want to- and I don't have a choice, on most times,

but to accept the fact

that their part

has come to its finale,

but I have to continue living my life


I'm an audience of my own storyline

and I can't even change how it is written;

it's a surprise,

both filled with smiles and tears,

but after all these years it's the latter

I don't have any control

how I want it to be penned down; it has been decided how it is inscribed- by destiny


I don't wish for a fairytale, but I do hope it ends happily. 

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post