I won't call you anymore.

winkeyorbit


I won't call you to say I'm sick because I overstayed outside while raining and I have to deal with your unending scolds but somehow comforts me and tell me I'm stubborn when you just recently said to take care of myself. I won't call you to say I got my first paycheck and this time, I'm the one who will treat you. I won't call you and tell you I love you every seconds but probably goes too much.

I won't call you just to cause heartaches anymore.

I will now love you in distance, in silence, in words, in your shadows, in my hidden thoughts, and in every little things I know won't break us the same way we did before.

_Dia_

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post