I'll make sure it lasts



This is the part of my life where I'm happy. This is the part where every good thing I deserved and worked on for so long are now cascading in my way — like the glorious things they have always been. This is the part where everything that once belonged in my arms will naturally be handed back to me, softly in my palms, feeling my name engraved to each one of them.

My entire life circled around waiting. For the right words to be said at the right time. For the right person to do the right things. For something that's not even there. For everything. But this is the part where I step out to reclaim the crown that was once bestowed upon me. Ridding myself with the chained hands of the past still trying to claw on my back, I haven't forgotten what I have and what is mine.

This is the part where I have unwrapped myself from the burdens and the self doubts they planted like weeds on my lungs. This is the part where I wrap myself in cloths that shimmer, away from the armors I once shielded myself with. Now, I walk on stilettos defying the rules they once made me walk on.

This is the part of my life where I am happy.

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post