Raksha bandhan Poems

 

Rakhi Day is a Righteous Day This full moon day our hearts are in brim Feeling of faith and serenity in mind. We light the lamps and our hears glow Radiance of happiness and peace are in flow. Harmonious homes are like streams of joy Flowing and flourishing the landscape en route. Nobility in heart and character in deed Righteous homes alone make a beautiful State. Sisters will tie the thread on the brothers Abiding them to do only what is right and clean. Put the Kumkum and blessed rice on the head Where will dwell right thoughts and noble action. - By A.P.J. Abdul Kalam


Part of My Soul A part of my soul, a part of my heart, Dear Brother, we are together in spirit even when apart You guide me for every step I take, And stop me before I make a mistake, With my Rakhi, I send you love that will bring you health and good luck. - By Unknown


A piece of silken tassel tipped with gold, Tied round the hand by loving sister’s hands, A sacred day in Sravan , when the lands Are bathed in welcome rain, is said to hold A potent charm for good. From days of old This pretty faith has come and happy bands Of brothers still pay heed to its commands One day each year. Who will be rashly bold And flout this festival as void of worth — An ancient mummery — to which man shows His slavish piety? Let him, who knows Of beings more devoted than the fair, Of wishes purer than a sister’s care, And stronger powers than woman’s love on earth.



The Sun and the Moon My love for my brother is like an ocean But when I see him, I turn into tidal waves. The only one I’d ever fight with and for My brother is the sun, I am the moon Together in this universe, the constants for one another. - By Nylee


A Sister like you Someone who will understand Who knows the way I feel In every situation Her concern is very real Someone who has walked my ways Who knows my every need Times when she would see me cry Her heart would nearly bleed Everyone should have a sister Just the way I do Richly blessed is what I am To have a sister like you - By Unknown

Post a Comment

Hey Hi Thank you for your interest in this post, please comment and tell us your experience with this post, and recommended us how or what we need to improve with the blog.
Thank you and come Again ❤🙏

Previous Post Next Post